I am one of Norway’s few specialiced baroque violinists, and I hold a position in the first violin section of the Trondheim Symphony Orchestra. Playing both modern and baroque violin, my first ambition is to be a versatile violinist.
A few years ago, I was a research fellow at the Norwegian Academy of Music in Oslo. My work with Tartini’s particular style of embellishment ended in 2015, with the release of the album “Tartini secondo natura” on the Norwegian label 2L. Read the booklet! Or better, read the whole story about The Tartini Style (pdf, 95 pages).
- 3.6.2016. The Absolute Sound (English)
- 26.5.2016. CD Classico (Italian)
- 1.4.2016. Audiophile Audition (English)
- 22.3.2016. Huffington post (English)
- 1.3.2016. The Vinyl Anachronist (English)
- 12.2.2016. Morgenbladet (Norwegian)
- 18.1.2016. Klassekampen (Norwegian)
- 10.1.2016. Opus Haute Définition (French)
- 10.1.2016. MusicWeb International (English)
- 9.1.2016. Pizzicato (German)
- 15.12.2015. Den klassiske CD-bloggen (Norwegian)